DINNER WITH THE DOCTORJanuary 18, 2018
Stay Fit While You Sit – Chiropractic Workshop March 27, 2018March 23, 2018
Stop Counting Sheep… Allow Yourself to Get to Sleep!
March 13, 2018 is: National Sleep Awareness Day
Come and join us for a workshop filled with information
about how you can get a better night’s sleep…the natural way.
Did you know that…
- Teenagers need as much sleep as children, about 10 hours, and people over the age of 65 need at least six hours.
- Experts say that one of the most alluring sleep distractions is the 24-hour access to the Internet.
- As many as seven out of ten Americans experience sleep problems.
- Before Thomas Edison’s invention of the light bulb, people slept an average of ten hours per night. Today, the average person sleeps 6.9 hours per night on weekdays and 7.5 hours on weekends.
- A new baby typically results in 400 – 750 hours of lost sleep for parents during the first year.
During this 45-minute workshop, Dr. Alexander Rumaczyk will discuss why almost everyone suffers from a poor night of sleep now and then. You are not alone if you wake up during the night or too early in the morning, or have a hard time falling back to sleep. Sleep is essential for good health and proper emotional and mental functioning.